Monday, March 30, 2009
Been sitting in my red plastic chair since around 9am this morning...
recruitment matter still on process...
ouch... my butts hurt!!
ps: miss Spore....I wanna travellllllllllllllllllllllllll
Posted by Ddee at 5:07 PM
Friday, March 27, 2009
An email from a friend which brightens up the day :)
kamsia worr.... hahahahaha
A woman gets on a city bus. She looks at the driver and holds up one hand;
the driver holds up two hands.
Next, the woman points up; the driver points down. Then, the woman grabs her breast;
the driver grabs his crotch.
Finally, the woman grabs her butt and gets off the bus.
A curious passenger asked the bus driver what the odd motions were all about.
The driver explained, "The woman is a deaf-mute. She asked me if a busride is five cents, and I told her it was ten cents.
Next, she asked if the bus was going uptown, and I told her it wasgoing downtown. Then, she asked if the bus was going pass the milk-farm,and I told her it was going pass the ball-park."
The passenger interjected, "Okay, but why did she grab her butt as she left the bus?"
The driver continued, she replied "Oh shit, I'm on the wrong bus!"
yeay...no pun intended!!!
Posted by Ddee at 4:10 PM
Thursday, March 19, 2009
So many things...so little time :)
Posted by Ddee at 2:47 PM
Friday, March 13, 2009
Posted by Ddee at 4:38 PM
Monday, March 02, 2009
This lil blog of mine has been pretty deserted lately. Especially since I decided to start over a new leaf back at home.
Let me tell you how my life has been since then:
1. When I just returned, I went down to assist in the 'Chinese New Year exhibition'. Hm.. think I have a pretty good selling skill *hahaha...
2. Chinese New Year was about good food, good people and huge hongbaos *I wish...
3. Busy with the new role as HR Manager (lotsa things to learn definitely, especially since the employment situation in Indonesia is really tricky and much more challenging than the little red dot.
4. The Java trip *pray and pray and pray for 8-days
Owh... we went to Candi Borobudur too...still gorgeous!! *wait for my pics haha...
5. Busy catching up with the piling work and the soon opening new branch at Pondok Indah *that explains my 'job portal' blog heh...
6. So little time so much to do.... and learn
7. ... personal life business
To be honest, I am kinda excited with the job given. It is totally different from what I had last year *ahem ahem...
These days, I have to get up around 7am, then my dear would come and pick me up to work. Work work work play. Eventually I reach home pretty late too as I have dinner with his family or meet up somewhere for dinner with mom.
Therefore, when I am home.... I am simply tired.How are you peeps????
ps: My eyebrows are like bushes alrd..sigh!!
Labels: InSiGhT$, LiFe
Posted by Ddee at 4:08 PM