Monday, January 01, 2007
Usher the New Year 2007...
So, let's welcome the lucky number fiVe *what a random thing to do..
5 New Year Resolution:
- Wanna be a better person [the same resolution since the year 2000]
- Live a healthier lifestyle [hard but well...I'll try. Dance more @ dances haha]
- Get ready for my future [plan plan plan: exchange, work, National Support Team, International Congress, get married?]
- Family and friends as my two most important assets [A lot of times I am caught up in my own world... will try my very best not to. If you saw me, please say Hi too]
- Be happy!
5 things that make me happy
- Gathering and sharing sessions with friends and family. Full of stories, juicy gossips n news, tricky games and updates.
- I like surprises..good ones I mean. Not bad news or any last minute fire-fighting rescue team
- Good food ~ Spicy, soupy, yummy. I love choco n ice-cream too wakaka. A life in heaven.
- Meeting and interacting with people. I can't stand desk-job, it bores me to death, I need to go out and meet people
- When the people that I care are happy too... so glad and blessed!
5 things that frustrate me [and possibly piss me off]
- Indecisiveness - yes for yes, no for no. Be sure of what you want, don't just let other people control you.
- Too much unnecessary crap - Cut the crap, listen to others, avoid repetition as not everyone has a lot of free time to hear everything also. I know we're all smart and thus we have alot of things to say, but please... at times, it is really not necessary
- Too many red tapes or formalities *arghh.... just let me do it before I lost my passion haha. Rules are meant to be broken too
- When things do not work the way I plan or want it to be. Guess everybody will feel the same too
- Irresponsibility. Walk the talk. Do not runaway. Don't promise if you couldn't put your best effort. Don't say yes when you don't mean it. Be committed to what you said, promised and committed
5 things that make me cry
- When I think I failed or screwed up. When I can do much better than what I actually performed. The feeling is unbearable at times and s*cky to the max.
- Sad, touching, inspirational movies/songs or those with memories *aihh
- Emotional emptiness or losing something that is so precious to me
- Too happy and excited over something that I laugh uncontrollably or just tears of happiness
- Garlic and spicy spices on my eyes haha
So, make the most out of your life k!
Happy New Year once again.. Akimashite Omedetto Gozaimasu ^^
Labels: ConTempLatiOn, LiFe
Posted by Ddee at 1:04 AM