Saturday, August 04, 2007
lobang oh lobang
It's really a pain in the neck to find a nice affordable place to stay. Not that the current room that I shared with my sista is awful, it's pretty decent actually. But... looking at how the owners raise the price and we have to pay for our own Internet (means extra cost on top of the raise), as well as the distance to our 'working places' (nothing is confirmed for me as of now.. but I'm hopeful hihihi)... maybe we should find a place that is far more convenient for the two of us.
So.... I am not simply whining here, I am looking for some 'lobang'
Here are the details:
- Location: Tiong Bahru - Tampines (as long as strategically located, i.e.: near MRT, bus stops, eateries)
- Budget: max SGD 550 (quite reasonable right?)
- Furnished with air-con and internet
- Size: not too small for our props (current size is around 4m x 4m, and I dont think we have enough space for our stuffs hahaha)
- For 2 sweet girls *hahaha...*
- We would be grateful if we could cook too
Do you have any 'lobang'?
Posted by Ddee at 2:47 AM