Friday, August 17, 2007

HAPPY

Things start to come in and I love it.

So yeah... hope everything goes smoothly, hope everything falls into its place, and let's hope for the best.

My life is brilliant.

Dear PH, it's really really great to talk to you again *altho virtually* ... Am on the cloud nine now. Ochin kruta!

***

Random me...

TEN FAVORITES
01. televison show: Ally McBeal *hm.. but I also like Gylmore Girls, CSI, One Tree Hill, ...
02. flower: rose and tulip
03. color: maroon, brown, deep blue
04. sport: volleyball
05. food chain: Coca Suki *haha
06. drink: water without gas please... or Green tea
07. fruit: Orange, watermelon, peach
08. season: I like the colours of the dry leaves during fall :)
09. animal: puppies
10. city: Too many..

TEN FACTS
01. hometown: Medan, Jakarta, Penang-Msia, Singapore and Dnepropetrovsk-Ukraine *hihi
02. fruit u hate most: I don't think I ever dislike fruit that I hate them ^^v
03. hair length: short
04. hair style: er... refer to pic please
05. eye color: dark brown
06. shoe size: I have pretty huge pair of feet
07. mood: delighted, excited, bring it on
09. available: to who??
10. lefty/righty: rightie

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
01. have you ever been in love: yes
02. do you believe in love: can't agree no more
03. why did your last relationship fail? : coz it won't work if both hands do not clap together
04. have you ever been heartbroken: I suppose so
05. have you ever broken someone'sheart: I hope it was not on purpose -__-'
06. have you ever fallen for your bestfriend: they mite start as a friend, but once bestfriend... think it's hard to fall for em
07. have you ever loved someone but never told them: I'm not a 'vocal' girl
08. are you afraid of commitment: NO IDEA... maybe rain maybe snow, maybe yes maybe no
09. have you ever had a secret admirer: heh... how am I suppose to know if it's a secret?
10. do you believe in love at first sight: NUPE. It's more like Lust at first sight IMHO

THIS OR THAT
01. love or money: love
02. hard liquor or beer: I don't drink! well... not at all times hehe
03. Clubbing or pubbing: hm... can I choose live music?
04. one night stands or relationships: HEYLOOOO..... did I hear you?
05. televison or internet: internet
06. pepsi or coke: I try not to drink soda... but well, Pepsi tastes better
07. wild night out or romantic night in: Romantic night out?
08. colored or black and white pictures: I don't mind both. As long as it's a picture.. I love it!
09. phone or in person: I hate calling.
10. aim or myspace: none

TEN HAVE YOU EVERS
01. have you ever been caught sneaking out: never ever haha
02. have you ever skinny dipped: nope
03. have you ever done something you regret: think so. but no use fussing over it, just learn from experience
04. have you ever bungee jumped?: NOT YET. I hope one day I will
05. have you ever been on a houseboat: no..hiks hiks...
06. have you ever finished an entire jaw breaker: no also... *sigh
07. have you ever wanted someone so badly it hurt: yeap
10. have you ever been caught by your parents doing it?: what?

TEN EMOTIONS
01. are you missing someone right now: of course. Such a rhetorical question *wahaha
02. are you happy: I AM!!
03. are you talking to anyone right now: virtually yeah
04. message to the person you hate most at this moment: do I know you?
05. are you german: lha?
06. are you irish: doenk...
07. are you french: Oh My...
08. are you Italian: Geez...
09. are your parents still married: FOREVER
10. do you like someone right now: why not ^.*

Labels: ,

Posted by Ddee at 12:40 AM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home