Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Oh bozhe bozhe...
Shub tagged me long time ago and I didn't realize that *I'm so sorry Shub. I was in Ukraine then and there was no regular internet connection, so I didn't check your blog as frequently. Now, here it goes...Three things that scare me:
1. Being lonely: I like having my own private time where I can self-reflect and enjoy no one's company, but I don't want to grow old and feel lonely *it's in the mind, I know*.
2. Show me a pool of blood and I'll faint in a split second.
3. I gotta agree with Sharon in terms of 'being expressive', especially when it involves another party. It's never been a part of me and well... I don't know when it will be although I hope I could have a bigger scoop of that
Three people who make me laugh:Three things I love:
1. My sister: her actions and crazy facial expressions gets two thumbs up from me
2. My friends: I just can't split them into different entities. They do cheer me up, give the lamest jokes on earth, act in silly way and ready to take random pictures with me
1. Travelling: One of my dreams is to travel to more countries/places than the number that's appeared on my ID card (i.e.: age). This will be much better if I had great company, great music and movies and enough money to spend *hehehe
2. Meeting people and learning things from them (culture, life experiences, knowledge, etc), so I like being accompanied by great people and sharing while learning from them. Therefore, if we couldn't afford to meet physically...virtually would do good too
3. Eating: Delicious food and beverages, not too oily, no exotic food and with some chili pleaseThree things I hate:
1. Being miserable: For not doing something or doing it the wrong way, regretting, feeling guilty, being incapable of doing something, ... and missing someone
2. Intolerant people: helloo....life is not about you yourself! Give us some space...
3. Pretentious people: If I like then I like, if I don't...I'm sorry I can't pretend that I like you. Period. This includes back-stabbers *don't pretend you are nice and innocent, coz you are NOTThree things I don't understand *Again...I simply has to agree with you, Sharon:
1. Myself: Being a woman is complicated. To add that, a Cancerian is complex too. If I don't even understand myself, how could others? Geez...
2. Love: Why does it happen when you least expect it? Why it brings happiness yet it hurts at the same time? Why and how does it start? How do I know if he's the right one? How can I possibly be in the same situations again and knowing it'd never happen? Why...
3. Life: It's just a puzzle for me to figure out. Enjoy!Three things on my desk:
1. A 4-year old PC *still running but need to upgrade its memory and HDD haha
2. A 9-month old Casio Exilim *precious precious...
3. Mobile phones *just took my mom's NOKIA mobile haha and my own PanasonicThree things I am doing now:
1. Listening to my playlist
2. Typing this
3. Missing 'you'Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Make at least one of my dreams come true
2. Bring my parents for a travelling trip
3. Being in love without regretThree things I can do *waks...this is tough:
1. Being supportive and cheering *really cheering..my voice is LOUD enough haha
2. Dancing *no particular style...just moving haha
3. Making hand-made cards
I'm like jack of all trades but king of none...Three things you should listen to:
1. Family and friends' advices and suggestions: Think and consider 'em...but decide what's best myself
2. Nice slow songs with meaningful lyrics that suit my mood
3. My inner voice ;)Three things you should never listen to:
1. Those words that are meant to belittle you, make you depressed and feel worthless. Mistakes are a part of learning process, take it easy. Learn and move on.
2. Silly excuses to justify someone's actions *It's your choice...
3. Rumours and gossips about yourself: I learn to stop listening to these craps. You can't satisfy everyone... so let it be.Three things I'd like to learn:
1. Hip-hop dance
2. Cooking and baking
3. How to be a better person: by knowing myself, others and life moreThree Favourite Foods:
1. I like all sorts of -balls: fishballs, meatballs, cuttlefish balls, shrimp balls...etc
2. Spicy and soupy food *not too cheesy, too much dairy products, too strong unknown smell and too oily
3. Mom's cook...the bestThree beverages I drink regularly:
1. Plain water
2. Tea: Green tea, Chinese tea, ...
3. Juice *missin Ukraine's juice..Three TV shows I watched as a kid:
1. Doraemon: Every Sunday morning haha
2. Sesame Street: Great show...learn alot of things from this
3. can't remember...huhuThree books I read as a kid:
1. Japanese manga borrowed from friends *it's too costly for me ^^
2. A series of books 'Do you know...' *it's like explaining why things happen in a certain ways..
3. Textbook from schools *haha..what else?Three people I would love to tag:
2. Yap *eh...send link elo dunk....ilang lagi..
3. whoever is free enough to respond hee...
Labels: Emo~, QuiZzeS
Posted by Ddee at 4:02 PM