Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Would it be my last?

No matter how much you love it, sometimes you just have to it let go.


Same goes for APXPRO or APXLDS [AIESEC's Asia Pacific conference].
I went for APXPRO last year in Phillippines carrying my Local Committee President elect title, but this year I don't think I will be able to attend the India's APX with my 4-more months title.

I do not have the chance to enjoy being an APXLDS delegate [which is more relaxed and less intense, and comes with lotsa dances and roll calls], and maybe.... maybe last December's @SIPO NLDS was my final conference.

M..A..Y..B..E...!
and I don't like this 'MAYBE'.

Why do we have the Water Day event on 22nd March? Why must we do this project instead of tons of other projects out there? Will you let me take a week's leave from school? Will you penalize me for doing so? Do you need me here? CAN I GO? SHOULD I GO?

Why do I wanna go heh?


No matter how much you love it, sometimes you just have to it let go.

ps: Wish you guys all the very best from the depth of my heart. Wish you all the best blessings, and the strongest heart and will ever. I wish I could do more... but I don't know how. PISSED!

Labels: , ,

Posted by Ddee at 2:57 AM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home