Thursday, December 28, 2006

bus...buses....bus...buses...

Er...ask you ah..

How long will you wait till the 'right' bus comes?
How many buses passed before you decided to hop in?
How do you know if it's the 'right' bus?
Why do you have to wait for the 'right' bus?
When you realize it is not the 'right' one, will you bear and just wait?
Will you alight and hop onto another one?
or Will you alight and stop waiting?

I dunno....

ps: Exam results are out... ^^
pps: FYP is killing me. Gosh, I can't find any cash sponsorship now. What should I do? What...
ppps: I wanna go home for Chinese New Year. Should I? It's gonna be right after my event, and it may not be the right time to leave. Groupmates comment..er, that's after the event, we'll be busy with reports. Er..dunno ler! *aihh...
ppps: Poison vs. Jump onto Spore River vs. Runaway bride vs. Over-eating

Labels: , ,

Posted by Ddee at 10:32 PM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home