Monday, June 29, 2009
The blog has been pretty deserted since my return to Jakarta. Partly because of the lack of Internet connection. Partly because I am simply busy. Partly because I am too lazy to write things when I have the time.
So now that I am pretty bored in the office doing nothing... here comes more updates:
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY to THE BEST MOM ON EARTH!!!
Mucha mucha love and hugz...
- Sis is back in town for slightly over a week. Haha rameee....
- Exactly a month from today, the new artificial flowers and decoration store 'BLOMST' at Pondok Indah is open. That explains the busyness lately.
- Baby Nathan is simply adorable and cute. He is less than 2-weeks old but he already wants to move around on his tummy *haha...
- Every time Grandma takes off his 'diaper', he will innocently pee - on her *wahahaha cuteeee leh
- Watched Transformers 2 - Revenge of The Fallen last night with bro, sis and love. A bit draggy imho, but the three of them love it. So yeah... I don't want to spoil their mood
- I am going to need a really nice break and holiday after all this while. I want my vacations backkkkkkkk........awwhhhh
- Hate to see my dry and problematic skin....
- Promise not to have my hair cut for at least the next 6 months. Possible or not heh?
- Braces hurt. But it helps to lose some baby fats. It is challenging to have a decent meal without having the meat or veggie, and even the rice stuck between the teeth and wire. I miss having some good food!!!
It is only 5pm now, but it is getting really dark and cloudy outside. I want to go home and sleep.... or watch some nice movies ;)
Take care... Dee signs off
Posted by Ddee at 5:36 PM