Thursday, January 29, 2009

GONG XI GONG XI

GONG XI FA CAI!!!

May you all have a fabulous year full of happiness, prosperity, love and blessings. KIONG HI KIONG HI...

*please transfer my hong bao to my account ok! or for hampers...do deliver it!! 

I'm back in Jakarta, home sweet home *haha. 

Last week was busy with 'assisting' with the CNY exhibition at ITC and CNY preparation. Now I am relaxing at the office before the real work piles in. Went for a meeting at Plaza Senayan and Senayan City with the FoodHall people just now...just to so-called look look see see *heee. Life is pretty occupied these days. 

Just gotten myself a new SIM card *hoo... so I am now contactable :) 

and yeah... I left my gladiator shoes in Singapore, so I bought a new cheap pair of gladiator shoes at ITC *haha..proud heh!

Officially employed on 2nd February.. and will be going off to Gunung Kawi, East Java on the 15th.

Yeay....life is GREAT!!!

Hugzzz....


Labels: ,

Posted by Ddee at 6:12 PM

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home