Saturday, December 08, 2007
I want more of taipei
Seriously, this Taipei trip beats my Narita one.
Simply because we are just so so so so lucky... L-U-C-K-Y!
1. We are the ONLY ones who stayed for 3 days 2 nights. The rest only had a night.
2. We had a FULL one off day for us to go around, not to mention the additional evening and morning before we flew back.
3. We are the last ones who had this 3-day schedule. No more 3 days *muahahaha
4. Sheraton Taipei Hotel is fabulous. The bathroom is almost as big as my room, can you imagine that?
5. It's just a right coincidence. We went to Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall on our 2nd day morning. We saw a few of TV stations' vans parked on the roadside and so many people taking pictures of the wall. Wazzup??
Apparently, the government is changing the name to a I-can't-remember-what-it-is-as-long-as-it-doesn't-relate-to-Chiang Kai Shek-as-I-was-told. So, we took quite a few pictures and even a cameraman took shots of us ^^. In the evening on our way home, we saw the protest from the cab. Wow... and now the place is closed for 3 days.... well, thank God we managed to take pics before they changed the name. So lucky heh!
6. The trip was simply full of FOOD and SHOPPING. Everything is freakingly cheap ler... (disclaimer: compare to Spore)
7. The people are much nicer than HK people. Not so many of rude shopkeepers...not so many shoutings and arguments.
8. We met up with Heny's friend, Agus and his friend, Handy. We laughed our heads off... simply cracked jokes while sitting on the roadside with a pack of snack. Dang...reminded me of my hi-skul period. It was truly a holiday!
Thanks much Agus, Handy, Heny, ... for making this trip a beautiful memorable one.
At Wu Fen Pu (a.k.a: Pancoran in Jakarta), full of shops and shops and shops.
Too bad no price tag for most of them, so well.... tourists usually end up paying more*but still cheap haha
Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall :)
At a park with my buddy, Heny
You guys are crazee!
Handy, Heny and Agus *thanks much
Labels: ArOund The WoRld, HaPpiNesS
Posted by Ddee at 12:19 PM