Friday, November 02, 2007
It's been 2 months since I started my training. It means the end of the so-called 'Honeymoon' period. I do think the first two months is usually good, the same sentiment for my 2-month stay in Ukraine. I don't know how I'd feel if I stay a bit longer there, maybe I'd like it even more... or hate it to the core. I simply have no idea.
Anyway, I haven't been updating this blog for quite some time. I will just update randomly on how life has been going. How's yours arr??
- Life has been owkay. Not fabulous, but ain't hell either. Just tired I'd say. The rest is fine.
- Had my hair cut again, back to the ol' straight bang but with shorter hair at the side. I look chubby *yeah if this makes you happy hoho*. But so far I receive good feedback about this new style :)
- Had passed a few more tests -theories, practical and oral- on Saf*ty and E*uipment P*ocedures
- It's been quite a fun week with lotsa jumping, sliding, shouting and.... warming up q^^p
- Start thinking.... do I still want this job after all the 'cases' that happened? (fyi, we had security class today and yeah...they listed out the 'incidents' all over the world.... tick tock tick tock..)
- I'm counting down on my days to fly to Sydney and Narita. Scared, excited, confused, etc...
- After which, I am going to Taipei and Seoul in Dec....YIPPIEE KAYEE... *Won, I'm unsure if I could meet you. It's only a day there....maybe next time will be much more convenient since this is ONLY my training flights huhu
- Sis is going back to Jakarta till next Sunday. I am left alone *whoaaa..
- Okay..so I am expecting lotsa movies when she comes back *muahaha...evil laugh.
That's it... nothing much happened lately :) just that I finally have some time to read a book and watch a few movies.
Ow...I am reading 'Leila - Married by force', a true biography of the author. Nice...
Labels: IdLe MoM3nt, LiFe
Posted by Ddee at 9:02 PM