Saturday, June 30, 2007

more pics...

My first Donetsk trip with the @ers.

After our football match with the students. We looked pretty cool heh..


The dance that I mentioned before...here it is. Well, I dont have the programme to edit it...but it still looks sweet yar? They are from Grade 3 and 4


Students'performances...I love em.
So cutee...and adorable *wink wink



Me and my arts. LOVE is in the AIR ^^





English class for Grade 1. Guess what are they doing? muahaha



On the train to Donetsk. There's always time for pictures...wahaha now everyone knows my camera is always ready :)




We're HAPPY....and CRAZY!




The three musketeers who accompanied me to Donetsk *lol*
L-R: Richard, Nikundj and Vova



My students are graduating... CONGRATS! It was a beautiful night, reminded me of my hi-skul era *lol....touched



This is my flat...COOL? The best trainee flat *woo hoo...



Next to the monument. I love it here.. and it's just a few blocks from where I stay *wahaha lucky me



See the monument behind? A trace from the USSR...well, at least the symbol is there



Look at me...what can you see? *wakaka

Labels: , ,

Posted by Ddee at 4:30 PM

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home