Friday, May 18, 2007

im here...

Hi all,

Am sorry for nto updating my blog. I seriously did not have any internet access up till now. I am only using this for 10 mins to quickly check my email and update you on how's life has been going here in Ukraine.

I've typed over 4 pages of updates for my blog in my lappie, BUT it suddenly crashed and well...let's hope for the best. I don't want to lose my HDD *hiks hiks...

Anyway, I am doing good here, very challenging for me especially since the school that I am teaching at is a private school for rich kids. So, you know what it means...gosh...*kill me strangle me suffocate me..huhuhu

Ow...how are you all doing? Miss me?

ps: Won, will you go to Turkey then?

MISS YOU ALL....SO VERY MUCH!

Labels: ,

Posted by Ddee at 11:11 PM

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home