1. It's not easy to start, to get people warming up to the idea of hugging a total stranger, especially in Asian countries. The chances of people looking at you, running away or snapping pictures are much higher -__-''
I like the effect where the clips start with b/w and they change to coloured when the people hugged the very first person.
2. A group work may help boosting up your comfy level and confidence, but unsure if it's the best way to start.
So, if a group of 3 people start it.... means everyone must hug at least 3 times right? cool...yeah
3. I admit they're fashionable (Korea, Japan and China). Layers of clothings, nicely styled hair... haha
4. I saw my 'Reds Go Together' shirt that I got from my @Korea friend, Andrew on a Korean kid. Miss em all. Awwhh...
5. Westerners? *if I shall use this word* are more open towards this hugging culture and campaign. So true in real life. Thanks to AIESEC for opening up my mind on this one...am sure I won't miss all those hugs that I received thus far.
So, shall we?
Btw, have you hugged someone today? moi haven't.... ^^'
Now you must be convinced that I am bored, have plenty of 'free' time, and I don't study MUCH *sigh..