Tuesday, March 20, 2007
1.5 month is short
Things to do in less than 1.5 month:
- Final Year Report due next Thursday *shiet..need to redo my whole Appendix, can't open it*
- Event Management Project this Thursday *let's meet Dr Amy Khor, Adrian Pang, Michelle Chia and Water Wally haha*
- Japanese oral test *taihen desu ne*
- Final exam *gotta start gotta start...but when?*
Quickly finish this and move on... Say bye say bye :)
- LC Transition Booklet, by 5th April
- LC Transition ppt *oh..long flight..please save me*
- Update AIESEC SOGA file
- Finish LC NTU Balance Score Card & CSFs
- AGM on Saturday, 24th March
- Corporate Breakfast, 28th March
- Finance workshop, 31st March
- LC Executive Board Bonding session, 31st March
Not being able to do proper transition with the new EB team, to support the members for the upcoming 'are you afrAIDS' event, to miss the Asia Pacific MC Transition Camp in Malaysia, to leave before the official ending of the term, .... I feel horrible. Blue oh so blue... Preparation to Ukraine:
- Booking of ticket - done
- Insurance letter - emailed Mr Lai alrd
- Health check-up
- Visa application
- Learn some basic language
- Prepare Spore presentation
- Learn how to cook Asian food *er...haha
- Go down to STB and get some materials *be generous please..hiks hiks
Super-excited to be able to move on to another stage of my AIESEC XP. To really experience myself what it is like to go for an overseas internship, to proudly share about your country/culture/people, to make direct impacts on those people you meet in your journey,...
Everythig comes with a price to pay.... but guess it all worths it.Life:
- Pack and move out *I hate packing and worse for unpacking
- Job search?
- Social life... *exploit my sis haha
The thought of packing my 'assets' after staying in NTU for almost 4 years is scary. I have no idea how long I will take, how many bags and boxes for all, how to move them all, and how to 'leave behind' things that may not be that useful anymore in the future... In less than 1.5month, I am leaving to Ukraine and will stay there for almost 3 months.
Thanks much roomie for all the things you've done. We are both busy people. A year spent in the same room, but many times it's not occupied by both of us. From Poland-Msia-Indo trips. But I am very grateful that I had the chance to stay with you and spend those times together. Keep striving!Friends... gambarimasyou!
In 1.5month, I will fly my way to a new land alone. I may be the one to represent Singapore, to represent Indonesia or even Malaysia... or maybe I will be the one to represent Asia. Wish I could do the very best.
I am leaving for that period, but rest-assured... I will COME BACK! and I hope...you guys are stronger and better than ever by then.
Labels: HaPpiNesS, LiFe, WiShEs
Posted by Ddee at 7:19 PM