Sunday, October 08, 2006

In the midst of writing my feature writing essay as well as boredom, I decided to upload these images of my roomie and my new bed sheet that I bought last Sunday.

Let's introduce my roomie this year. Lilyana aka Lili aka Lele, well it depends on who's calling her. Me? LELE is the best hehe. Btw, lele also means 'catfish' in English, but I guarantee this one is not that silky-smooth or slippery and no mustache *hihi peace Lele.



Lele from behind. We are living a peaceful life here...
A nice, sweet, caring, animated, hard-working, understanding girl.
Gimme some of all those great characters euy.



My new bed sheet from A*ssino.
Bright colours to enhance the positive vibes in my room
*hihi*
Not to girly, but not too dark as well
*er..since Lele comments that I love dark stuffs, really?

Lately, been hearing this song again and again...
Sad mellow ballad song as usual

Salahi aku
~ by Yovie W feat Rio Febrian

Sejak kujumpa dia
Ada yang mengganggu
Kucoba tuk setia
Hati tak menentu
Kusadari diri ini tlah punya kekasih
Namun tak kuingkari kurindu padanya

Mungkin memang benar aku yang salah
Kusadari kuakui kujatuh cinta lagi

Adakah artinya kejujuran nurani
Bila semua hanya lukai hati nan suci

Kusadari diri ini tlah punya kekasih
Namun tak kuingkari kurindu padanya

Mungkin memang benar aku yang salah
Kusadari kuakui kujatuh cinta
Kujatuh cinta lagi

***

Had a very weird dream two nights ago, and am still contemplating on what does the dream mean.
And a few seconds ago, I was looking at my blog's main page and realized...

It's clearly stated there:
Dreams are there to show you the way
Close your eyes
and find out what they are trying to say
Love is just a second away
Make that magic rule
Let that miracle stays

still... I find it hard to comprehend.
Just tell me, please!

Miss... home... mom's cook... ol' friends... IC... everything
BUT assignment and study.

Posted by Ddee at 2:31 PM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home