Sunday, September 17, 2006

I've visited more than 20 countries thus far within my 22 years presence in the world.
I shall extend my wings to more countries in the years to come...maybe. As a friend mentioned his friend's ambition: to travel to more countries compare to his age.

Asia:

  1. Indonesia
  2. Singapore
  3. Malaysia
  4. Thailand
  5. China and Hong Kong
  6. Japan
  7. South Korea
  8. Philippines

Australia:

  1. Australia
  2. New Zealand

Europe:

  1. Poland
  2. Italy
  3. Austria
  4. Denmark
  5. Netherlands
  6. Germany
  7. Switzerland
  8. Belgium
  9. France
  10. United Kingdom
  11. Liechtenstein
  12. Vatican City
  13. Luxembourg

USA:

  1. USA - West Coast and Hawaii

Africa:

  1. South Africa
  2. Zimbabwe

Total: 26 for now [and I am ONLY 22 *hoho* Gosh, thanks muchie to my dear parents..lurve and miss y'all].

More to come... *yippiee.

Btw, I finish my exam on 24th November and I have roughly a week of 'holiday' before the work starts plunging in. So, anyone wants to accommodate me during that time? Anyone from the other side of the Asia or even the world?

Let's see...Vietnam? Taiwan? anyone? join me?

Puh lease... *hehe

ps: Thanks Nes for informing me. Always thought Venice is a country *muahaha

Posted by Ddee at 10:08 PM

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home