Thursday, June 08, 2006
When the relationship is not right anymore...
- You don't do the things you like anymore just to accompany and please him/her
- You do not join your groups of friends simply because you have no time or he/she doesn't like them
- Your friends SAY NO to him/her
- Your family ask you to STAY AWAY from him/her
- You are not the kind of person you used to be...in a negative manner
- Always give and no take in return
- He/she only takes advantages of you
- Emotionally abused, not to mention physically -__-''
- You are depressed and pressured because of the relationship
- You DO NOT improve as a person
- Your grades and performance degrade drastically because of the relationship
- More suffering than enjoying
- Every activities is more like a monotonous routine and duty
- You let go of what you care about and like 'involuntarily'
- You are forced to be someone ELSE
- Waiting in vain
- You feel insecure and always worry about the other half
- You keep on assuring yourself that he/she is THE ONE
- You refrain from doing something because of him/her [i.e.: You are NOT yourself!]
- It's hard to let go but it's hard to stay too...
but maybe....You are NOT
right for a relationship too.**Heya, stop doing something stupid. Get hold of your life... and stop 'hurting' yourself and the people around you.
Posted by Ddee at 11:13 PM