Thursday, June 15, 2006

My A-Z life starts here..

A - AVAILABLE:> Well...if you wanna treat me lunch, dinner, then YES I am *haha*
B - BEST FRIENDS:> Are always there no matter what.
C - CRUSH:> Hm..Rain? Lee Hom? wel..I don't deny the fact that I like good-looking and neat guys ^.*
D- Dogs Name:> Long long time a go...Kelly n Lessie haha
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO:> mom...can just complain, share stories n jokes, tease her, and she understands even when I don't say a single word.
F - FAVORITE BANDS:> Like Simple Plan, Fort Minor
G - GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS:> Gummie plz
H - HOMETOWN:> Er...was born in Medan, moved to Jakarta when I was 5, then studied in Penang when I was 14
I - INSTRUMENT:> Well, I prefer someone else to play it for me...pleaseeee
K - KIDS:> Not now k...I am busy *lol*
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE:> Hm...by coach? Travelled around Europe..darn long coach ride everyday..but was superb.
M - MILK FLAVOR:> choco...a big NO NO to plain milk.
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS> 2, a big sweet bro and a cute lil sis
O - ONE WISH:> More wishes please
P - PHOBIAS:> bugs..blood..
Q - FAVORITE QUOTES:> Hm...too many to spill.
R - REASON TO SMILE:> It's another day to live!!
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD:> Wah..I am clueless, totally have no idea what song is being played on my colleague's pc.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP:> 7.45am
U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT YOU:> I can read your mind....I know you're speculating now haha
V - VEGETABLE YOU HATE:> LURVE it..
W- WORST HABITS:> hm...nail pickin' haha..like mom like daughter
X-X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD:> hm..when I was admitted to NTU...that health check thingie
Y - YUMMY FOOD:> spicy ones. Well, basically I like good food, from mom's home-cooked food, Thai, Jap, Western, Chinese, Korean, Vietnam, etc.... but please too much eggs, cheese, meat only aid me in puking.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN:> C-A-N-C-E-R.... I am a real Cancerian hahaha *If you know what I mean*

Take care all....12 days to go..

Posted by Ddee at 4:37 PM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home