Sunday, May 07, 2006

Came across an email from hundreds of emails sent to my inbox by www.aiesec.net and these only apply to those communities that I subscribe to. Which is so little as if a piece of sugar cube surrounded by millions of ants [Lha? what the h*ll? haha].

The email introduces us to a Pinoy's @er [Pinoy is a short term for Filipino], an ex-MCP of @ Philippines, a fresh alumna, a GREAt and WONDERFUL lady [she deserves the title "lady"] and a truly change agent. She is Halmen.

Strong
Mature
Caring
Funny
Intelligent
Patient
Modest
Wise
A lady with integrity
A real leader
An inspirational lady

Reading her blog blurs my eyes *hiks hiks*. Man, I wish I am as strong as you, Halmen.
It's GREAT to know you during APXLDS, we'll meet again for being an alumna is NOT the end of your @ journey.

Posted by Ddee at 12:51 AM

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home