Monday, April 17, 2006

Woo trip to KL was amazing.
*like it bery bery muchie....

Arrived in KL at 3.30am, and waited for 15 mins for my mom and sis to pick me up in front of KFC. No's better off with me waiting.

Day 1 - Thursday:
08.45: Wake up, shower, get ready, morning greeting
09.30: Breakfast at hotel *I don't like breakfast...yet I ate a lottt
10.15: Return to room *it's so far from the lobby and dining hall....they have 2 towers ok!!
10.30: Head to Red Box Karaoke at Sungei Wang with my mom, my lil auntie and hubby and my sis
11.00: Sing our lungs out.... *woo haa wee hoo
11.45: Another bowl of Soto for lunch and a glass of Lime Plum juice
14.15: Leave Red Box and return to hotel to pick up my aunt's luggages [mom's friend drives]. They are heading to Penang.
14.45: In the midst of traffic jam..OMG!! and it's a 3-pm coach to Penang..we ARE LATE!!
14.50: Panic..panic..
15.10: Arrive at Pudu Raya. Alight at the roadside...OH NO...
15.15: Run inside the station...rush rush rush..
Chee....the coach has not even opened the door -__-'
but GOOD, so my aunt didn't have to buy a new pair of tix to Penang.
Bye-bye...See you...
15.30: Back in the car...discuss where to go..
15.35: Cancel our visit to mom's friend's house and go to Lot Ten instead to have our hair cut.
15.45: expensive wor...RM 180 and RM 165 for a senior hair-stylist *hoho it's Tony n Guys
16.00: Walk..walk..walk...try try try, taste taste taste and shop some snack and sotong at a mall *tak tahu apa lar nama itu mall...muahaha
16.25: Enter a hair saloon and have our hair-cuts for RM60 each *Cin cai lar...I don't mind spending more for a change of hair-style
17.45: It's raining. Ready to go home...and tired...when suddenly the mobile rang.
"Ow...wanna go to eat Curry Fish? " --> it's raining..and imagine a bowl of hot curry fish..
18.30: There we go...enjoying our yummy addictive Curry Fish...woo hoo
19.40: Return to room sweet room *wahhh watch MTV some more...and some funny Taiwan programmes...miss those times lar. Ste: Lucky ya coz Taiwan got lots of funny programmes, unlike Spore's boring Singlish programmes lol

* It's too long to type like the above schedule...and I'm too lazy to do so too*

My KL trip...
Wanna go homeeee....arghhh *shriekkk

Day 2 - Friday:
After breakfast, we went to Times Square which is situated below our hotel *muahaha*. Too bad, this time round, nothing really suits us. After a few hours, we called it off and headed for lunch. Menu of the day: Bak Kut Teh.

We ate at the infamous 'restaurant' where many celebs visit too. It's not a nice clean building, it's not of good service, but the taste justifies everything. Hen hao chi...VERY delicious...slurp. Since I hardly have this kind of meal in Singapore, I didn't miss a chance to satisfy my crave for food, GOOD FOOD to be precise.

Again, it rained soon after we departed from the restaurant and headed to recce my mom's friend's new house. To cut story short, we went to another mall right after we failed to recce the house, Midvalley Megamall. A new uZap by Osim, a cone of gelato, two pair of earrings made our day before we returned to the hotel and prepared for our night programmes *yeah..this is a cool trip*.

A steamboat dinner started our night session. With a choice of soup and porridge both on the pan, this is a heaven for food-lovers. We continued to paint the town red by going to Soda Club at Damansara *the night-haven of KL, aside from Bangsar*. The first two-hour was a torture as they played 70s songs and not RnB or Hip Hop. But, as time passed and the night went wilder, they put up RnB, Hip Hop and dance music *yey*. My sis was the star of the night. She went on stage after being urged and danced like a bee. My mom's friend's hubby could only shake his head in disbelief...and said "Dad is is here". rock sis!

Finally, off to sleep at 2.45 am. What a tiring day..

Day 3 - Saturday:
Wandering at Sungei Wang, shopped a lil, ate like my stomach was about to burst and got ready for Today's highlight.

MTV Voting Party in Zouk KL, Msia.
Met my old hi-skul friends there. Got to know a couple of Msian @ers.
The music was cool enough to get you in a dance mood.

And I was sabo-ed by my 'colleague'. There was a HAIER booth, one of the sponsors, whereby you could win a 32" LCD TV *Alamak...* The challenge was that you have to read a script and act like a VJ, and do something in order to win it. The judges would then select TOP 5 contestants and these contestants have to go on-stage and do more challenges. I was forced to start the ball by this 'colleague' and impulsively, I grabbed my old hi-skul friend, Hendra, who was standing next to me.

After being briefed and asked to fill the form... and a long discussion on "what to do heh?"..I ran away haha and forced my sis to participate in return. Hendra has done his part by then... - took off his shirt *muahaha* -. Nophie did a muscle dance in the end. Theirs were approved directly by the judges.

At 9pm, the programme started with Adam's peformance. I [or rather "WE"] agreeed that one of the dancers was definitely cuter and deserved the applaud *evil huh? But he really has the X-factor. VJ Denise, as always, is so friendly and cute *cute as in cute cute..funny lar. Continued with more stage games, and performances and artist on stage.

So the awaited programme was the HAIER challenge. Undoubtedly, Hendra and Nophie got into the final *plok..plok..plok. Really salute their courage *I am proud of you guys hehe. After introduction and acted like a real VJ on-stage * they have to then pick:
1. 20 push-ups in 20 seconds
2. Sing one of Ahli Fiqir's songs -the nominee -
3. Belly-dancing *OH..C'mon, we know what to expect right?

In the end...Hendra won the 32" LCD TV *Hoo Haa Yeahh!! where's my treat?

Moreover, I guess, my friends won lotsa goodie bags and had an enjoyable time there ^.*

KL Rawks...hohoho definitely a haven for food, shop and entertainment. Muackzz...

Overall, everything went smoothly and awesome *pinching the new layer of fat on my belly* except my departure from KL - Johor by Air Asia. My 45-min flight was delayed [or "re-timed" as they put it] TWICE: 7.45 pm to 8 pm, then to 8.50 pm. So, I arrived at Johor around 9.50 pm and rushed for my luggage, and I still have to go to the Msia and Spore custom immigrations. Finally, safely reached my room sweet room at 12 midnite. *sigh...tired tired tired

Habis liburan and jalan-jalan malah semakin mellow. HOMESICK!!

Pengen pulang...pulang...pulang...HOMESICK!!!

I don't care about anything else....I wanna be home....HOMESICK!!!!

Posted by Ddee at 10:17 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home