Thursday, February 09, 2006

There is always a FIRST time for everything...

When I was barely 2 years old, I drove my mom crazy for wanting to go to school...
So I wore my FIRST uniform...
carried my FIRST bag...
made my FIRST friend in playgroup...
wrote my FIRST letter...
spelled my FIRST word...
and managed to memorize my FIRST Pancasila *hoho*

As I grew older... *tsah..*
I had my FIRST gank...
got my FIRST trophy...
joined my FIRST *and only* choir...
learned to make my FIRST cookies...
got my FIRST visa on my FIRST passport...
stepped on a new land and had my FIRST homesick-like-i-will-never-ever-be-able-to-meet-m-parents-anymore-kind-of-feeling...

And today, as I am having my FIRST internship *not working* experience, heaps and heaps of FIRST encounters happened and brighten my life... *see, it's not so dull ler*
Yeah...life has been great and wonderful thus far. I must enjoy my stay there or else I won't survive another 18 weeks ^.*

Yet, must prepare myself for the worse..which is the lull period where there will only be me and my supervisor for the whole Department *heard about one-month-notice for resigning?*. eMTePe Asia Award is coming soon, and the workload is gonna be crazy....be ready to work like a 'horse'. Be strong gal!

You can do it...I can do it...We can do it... Let's fight!!

Posted by Ddee at 12:50 AM

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home