Thursday, February 02, 2006
Good things come in pairs*
I received a pair of earrings from my supervisor as a gift from Bangkok...
I met VJ Colby and VJ Utt *muahaha* and it's great to know that they aren't cocky celebs...
I received a pair of oranges from the TOP boss...personally ^.*
I watched a pair of lions dancing in our office... *The 4D Toto is 8018*
and the list SHOULD
go on and on...Good things come in pairs*
But...So do some of the bad ones...
I lost my pair of office passes...*hiks..somebody please find them for me* must have droped them somewhere within the premise... Bye-bye 35$!!
My two Execs (yes, NOT
one but two) are leaving me soon *hiks...hiks...*
*Just the same tagline used for MTV Double Trouble show featuring VJ May and VJ Choy
Update from work:
- I am still placed in the middle of nowhere with just tables, PC and my own boxes *hehe*
- Have to extend my internship for a week till 23 June due to my leave in March [Philippines, you better be a good one ugh!...]
- Caspar is still enjoying his holiday in Beijing, so I am left alone in the middle of nowhere
- Just had lunch with 10 other interns *muahaha* at the break-out area. Three tables were joined to accommodate all of us
- 6 of us had S$3.50 nasi lemak *more chili yar Auntie...*
- Deadline for premium quotations is on Monday. Aiyooo, faster open lar China factories.... *huhuhu*
- Realized that I have to let my supervisor at work to know bout the monthly report.... *Gosh, did I write something bad about her?*
- Work is getting more exciting...FIGHTO!
Update from 'life':
- Finished a whole series of Korean Drama in two days *muahaha...what an achievement*
- Now, can't wait to have more movies queueing... *Euy, share dunk!!*
- Haven't been in contact with some friends
- Keeping my @iesec community event rolling *yey...think it's been approved. Time to work guys!*
- Finding mates for FYP now *sigh...the thought of it makes me....dizzy lol*
Ok...continue my work now....ta ta
Posted by Ddee at 5:59 PM