Monday, October 31, 2005

Would be an honour for me to congratulate my friends on their special Birthday:

Venessa:
Happee Birthday gal!
May all the good things happen to you and may you be a better person ^o^
It must be a real surprise for you to be thrown such a party hehe *I'm happy for you as well*
Oh ya...if you don't like the Ipod Shuffle, just let me know hehehe *pizz
All the best in your future endeavour k gal!

Malva:
Eh cewe, masi stress dgn design ya? break dulu lar. Happee Bird-day ya hehe
makan..makan...makan...hehe
moga2 makin keren, dewasa, sexy *hihi pizz*, smart, creative, ....
yah pokoke hope that u can bring out the best in you. All the best all-ways ya..

Kari who just had her birthday last night hehe super sweet gal! Maju terus pantang mundur ya hehe...FIGHTO!

So, must say that love is in the air. When I went hall (abis ga bisa went home hehe) last night, it was such a surprise to see another pair of sandals in front of the door. It wasn't my roomie's, it wasn't mine. It was a leather sandals...for men. Guess who?

Yup, he is my roomie's bf. He came without notifying us. He meant to make a surprise for her as exam is coming and she appears terribly stressed *refer to MSN nick...hehe
So, he came...he made it....and tha da...he was here....for merely one day...just for her.

Sweet yar? and yeah..can see how happee my roomie after that, must have been a struggle to stop smiling and focus on her study hehe...It's ok dear! enjoy aja hehe

Besides that, my parents are now enjoying their holiday in China. The two of them *suit..suit..hehe (gubrakss)* and two friends from Surabaya. If you asked me whether I would like to join, the answer is definitely....OF COURSE, who on earth doesn't want it. But nah..since I am more than happy to see my lovely parents having their vacations...and not being bugged by their talkative, hyper-active kinda children *look at Nophie...haha* then I am truly satisfied sitting here, writing on my blog and waiting for their stories. Have fun yarr...Lurve you!!

Mugging for a week before my exam comes...
Yah, to make you guys jealous, I only have 3 papers. So, I would be free free and free from 16th noon onwards...
Yet, wish you all the best for your papers k! Study smart, play hard, enjoy life....hehehe

Ow....HAPPEE HALLOWEEN everyone.... muahahaha *evil laugh....
So what costume are you wearing now?
Me? a mugger...-_-'

***

Let there be love
Let there be you,
Let there be me.
Let there be oysters
Under the sea.

Let there be wind,
An occassional rain.
Chile con carne,
Sparkling champagne

Let there be birds
To sing in the trees,
Someone to bless me
Whenever I sneeze.

Let there be cuckoos,
A lark and a dove,
But first of all, please
Let there be love...

Let there be cuckoos,
A lark and a dove,
But first of all, please
Let there be love...

Hmmm umm...love
Hmmm umm...love
Let there be love.

Posted by Ddee at 9:32 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home