Thursday, October 13, 2005

The stress is creeping in to a level that I don't think I can ever compromise it nicely. Yet I am not alone. More people than I expect would surely undergo the same feeling as I do now..even more. Life is never easy...who says it is ever easy? maybe...probably...I wish...You wish...

Yet I shall count my blessings and not sitting here complaining what I don't have in life when I ought to appreciate what I have and others don't.

Think of those disasters, think of the wars, think of those bombs, think of what human does in the name of 'civilization'...

I have my family. I have my friends. I have LIFE!
And thus I am given the opportunities, heaps of them, to do something, to be someone usefull, to help someone and to create differences in their lives, to contribute to the society, to be my own 'perfect' self. Not that simple though...

But who says life is ever easy....not ME...surely not ME...

but we can make it easier... ^o*
so much easier...

if only you would try...
if only I would try...

Posted by Ddee at 12:44 AM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home