Sunday, October 23, 2005
My first two days of mugging in the library after a long one-year *haha
Remembering those days when we *a mixture of 5Cs: crazy, clamorous, cheesy, cool -me..me..me..-, and conspicuous*
were happily 'studying' together from bright till dark (huhu I mean from morning till midnight hehe *cheesy mode)So, lets' recall back on how did, do, have I *been* study(ing) thus far in NTU...1st year:
2nd year 1st semester:
- Happily "arisan" in the library and had to wake up early in the morning *and I really mean early* just to take turn to hog a table haha
- Some more gossip sessions at Canteen 2
- Chillin' at Hall 6 study room
- Pretending to be studying while I was sleeping on my bed
2nd year 2nd semester:
- We were the Canteen's watchdogs -__-'
(FYI, according to dictionary.com, watchdog means: 1. A dog trained to guard people or property, 2. One who serves as a guardian or protector against waste, loss, or illegal practices, thus we were definitely the LATTER one whereby we made sure that the Canteen was safe and conducive for studying huahuahua *Whadda? )
- Studied there for almost two to three weeks including weekend, from morning till at least 10.30 pm. No wonder my grades improved tremendously haha
- Memorized my theories at Hall 13 Study Room....with some lousy undergrads who apparently made the room into their second house... *ow..what a lovely place hehe!!
3rd year 1st semester:
- My lovely room...with different positions and styles...and entertainment...
- Tried the school bench....dislike the warmth
- Used my 10-days break to pack up all my stuffs, prepare for my cruise trip and watch all Japanese and Korean dramas and even some anime..hahaha *I am proud*
- Starting from today onwards till the day, I can actually start my study with a few distractions from projects of course
- And therefore, hereby I am proud to say: "Hey, welcome to the library. Long time no see huh!"
- Another 2 weeks countdown: Let's see whether the list shall remain the same....
A change of topic:
Haven't been to any birthday party for quite some time *sheepish* so I decided to go to Ainun's birthday party last night. It's not that I am forced to do so, but I am willingly agree to celebrate. So, I waited for 11pm in the library doing my I-can't-believe-it-is-a-fifteen-pages report of DHL media plan. Triumphantly, I finished it ... before I sent the document to my 'editor' hehe *Thanks yar...
The party turned out to be 'huge'; impressively heaps and heaps of friends were there. As Suhu puts it: Friends from diverse races and religions gathered to celebrate Tikus' Bdae party.
It was an Unbelievably Entertaining yet Meaningful party for me. I laughed my lungs out that I got a jaw-cramp muahaha. I would definitely say that Vicky was a real entertainer. He managed to bring up the HOO-HAA athmostphere with his spontaneus jokes. And not to forget that Suhu and Septian did a great performance *wondering where do they get their creativity from..willing to share some?* as well as Zuhdi and Abrar who were the games' participants. For mroe detail...hm..can read Suhu's blog coz I'm kinda lazy to describe the whole show hahaha *gomenasai
off to sleep now...dunno where to study 2molo...we'll see...
Posted by Ddee at 2:29 AM