Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Dear You...

I don't know if You'd ever read this...
But I would love to thank You...
For all the memories...
For all the stories...
For all the laughters...
For all the joy we shared...
And the tears we had...

Thanks for making me stronger...
and more human indeed...

Thanks for being part of my life...
and moulding me into today's Diana.

Now, You have moved on...
I shall have my move, too.

Life would be far better like this...

Yet, I never regret meeting you...
I never forget what we've been through...
I learnt so very much...

But life goes on....
and we both deserve to be happy...
just like everybody else...

So, go on your own way...
Find your happiness...
Find your 'soul'!
As I live my own life...

I shall move on!
And I don't wanna stand still...
I'm taking my steps...
as you're already taking yours.

Fly...fly away...fly far far away...
and I shall take my way...

Posted by Ddee at 5:00 PM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home