Sunday, August 28, 2005

It's quiz and test time...
Courtesy of Blogthings q(^o^)p --click here

Mie French Name is Amandine Fouquet
[haha not bad lar, sounds lil too haute and girlish tho..or maybe I AM!!]

My Birth Date means..
With a birthday on the 23rd of the month (5 energy) you are inclined to work well with people and enjoy them [oh yeah...talk about those clubs and organizations i join in, superb feelin'. Like workin with different people from different background ^^].

You are talented and versatile, very good at presenting ideas [hm...must study more..faster2 read my lonely textbooks haha -referring to Public Communication Division I am in now].

You may have a tendency to get itchy feet at times and need change and travel [okay2, I am easily bored, so entertain me ok! send a two-way tix to Japan, Europe or even Canada, I won't mind hehe].

You tend to be very progressive, imaginative and adaptable [hm..counting msia, indo, spore..and a few short trips i made...should be able to adapt, shouldn't we?].

Your mind is quick, clever and analytical [er..haha no comment!!].

A restlessness in your nature may make you a bit impatient and easily bored with routine [I've said..I am easily bored, especially of routine and monotonous life..now you know why I er..'dislike' being stuck up here].

You may have a tendency to shirk responsibility [hm..no comment again. Nobody's perfect though].

Very sociable, you make friends easily and you are an excellent traveling companion [haha...lai lai lai..who wants? send me the tix...hihi].

My Pizza Personality:
Traditional and comforting.You focus on living a quality life.You're not easily impressed with novelty.Yet, you easily impress others. [you think??]

Talk to you guys later then..off to do projects..AgaIn huh!!

Posted by Ddee at 9:43 AM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home