Monday, April 25, 2005

A week! 7 days!

I have a week before I have my last paper, my General Elective subject (Intro to Sociology). I wouldn't say it's a matter piece-of-cake kind of paper, I would say it's cracking my brain. I never took this subject though, not even in my senior high school. That's why I am curious, thinking I am a sociable person (as what my friends said...hehe thanks guys ^^) thus I am capable enough to understand the society, the critical part of the world. In the end, it's way too broad, too ambiguous, too abstract, too...depressing...aihh (doesn't it sound familiar?)

Hm..so, I recalled again. My friend asked me: "What's the practical things about sociology?" And again, this one seems easy to reply, but I find myself thinking, settling the words to answer him. Here goes my reply, "You see the world in different things, you don't simply judge ppl different from you and see youself as the correct one, 'coz no one is the same. You tolerate the differences as you understand the inequalities that happen". People do not think we can ever change the world, we aren't that powerful though. Yet, from the small2 things we do, aren't we changing the world. From the experience we get, isn't it practical? IT SHAPES WHO YOU ARE, right?

Hehehe who am I to talk this way? It's just my opinion though. Maybe my friend has been staying way-too-long in Singapore that everything should be 'practical'. What's in for me? What's the result? What do I get? It's the process, darling. Maybe you never realize, but you learn throughout the process. And where you are heading in the process, makes you more human?

Arrrggghhhh....The weather is extremely hot these days. Mother earth is angry....and is it we, the society, to blame? Nah..maybe I shall look at myself first..before I claim the society.

Before I stop my humble crap, lemme congrats my sis (sweetest ever, but can be quite annoying sumtimes hehe, but hey..who doesn't? It makes you more human though) for her graduation. Yeah..now she is a Diploma holder, and she's off for UK soon. I bet UK cant wait for her no more...CONGRATS MY BESTEST SIS EVER! muach2...
and I shall shed my tears now for being stucked here in this 'tiny red dot' of the world *sigh

Posted by Ddee at 8:45 PM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home