Wednesday, February 22, 2006
After a long hibernation...Have you ever watched kidsOn a merry-go-round?Or listened to the rain?Slapping on the ground?Ever followed a butterfly's erratic flight?Or gazed at the sun into the fading night?You better slow down.Don't dance so fast.Time is short.The music won't last.Do you run through each dayOn the fly?When you ask How are you?Do you hear the reply?When the day is doneDo you lie in your bedWith the next hundred choresRunning through your head?You'd better slow downDon't dance so fast.Time is short.The music won't last.Ever told your child,We'll do it tomorrow?And in your haste,Not see his sorrow?Ever lost touch,Let a good friendship dieCause you never had timeTo call and say,"Hi"You'd better slow down.Don't dance so fast.Time is short.The music won't last .When you run so fast to get somewhereYou miss half the fun of getting there.When you worry and hurry through your day,It is like an unopened gift....Thrown away.Life is not a race.Do take it slowerHear the musicBefore the song is over....will I leave a mark?
Posted by Ddee at 6:32 PM
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Hm...lagi males mode pake Inggris, jadi...HIDUP BAHASA INDONESIA!!
Setelah kemaren mellow-mellow buta and on the verge of breaking down, akhirnya gue putusin... STOP THE CRAP!
Kalo gue melo or sedih, orang laen juga kena dampaknya. So, mendingan bikin idup orang lebih bahagia kan?
Jadi gini...kemaren itu... *tsah..*
ude bener-bener cape gara-gara kerja di akhir minggu, tambah stress kerjaan yang makin numpuk gara-gara gradually harus transisi and ambil alih kerjaan Execs gue. Pusink...ribet...
However, what makes me sad more is the fact that I am gonna miss my Execs. Bayangin aja ketika elo lagi down banget and ada orang yang ngerti. Bahkan nyamperin elo *I really appreciate it ladies!*
and bilang kalo elo bisa aja ngomong NGGA ke orang-orang. And more over, LASH IT OUT WHEN YOU REALLY CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
...while tapping on your head. Waks...anjrit...gue yang ude ga bisa komen apa-apa...aer mata uda langsung ngebendung di pelupuk mata...akhirnya must say... "OK, back to business! So this supplier is supposed to...."
Ada lagi...gue terima email [biasa email di kantor kan semakin banyak semakin serem, coz means you have more things to do and take note of *hahaha*
"Old joke, but never fails to make people laugh."
>> simple one...with two clips of Carl's Junior ads featuring Paris Hilton and a parody of her *muahahaha those people whom I sent the clips must be laughing their lungs out*.
Sweet, aren't they?
Maybe I just need more rest...
So, guys... HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!
Hope yours is enjoyable ^.*
Posted by Ddee at 7:42 PM
Saturday, February 11, 2006
Just wanna 'junk' here.... *haha
I met another @er from Philippines the next day after I met one in my office. This time it was at Chijmes [Table 108] for eAngelz networking event. The feeling: D*RN GREAT!!
This whole @IESEC family thingie is rushing on my blood. The moment you know a person is an @IESECer, that moment sorta worth years of knowing each other. WoW!! Definitely there is some link, right? Two Philippines @IESECers in a row. Ow..forgot to mention that my Philippine @IESEC friend from Singapore Management University happens to be his neighbour back there.... *muahahaha*
There ought to be a red string attached, Denise. DON'T FIGHT FATE
hihi *sounds like a matchmaker these days --thanks to Tisa hihi*
Last night, I went back to school after long hours in the office. When I wrote school, I really mean S.C.H.O.O.L., not hostel. It was the time of the years where you can apply to be part of Get Together Day (GTD - IndoNTU Orientation Camp). Yeah..after made a fool of ourselves (three of us --> threes*me? LOL
), we were finally selected as Group Leaders. Again, the history repeats itself. This is my second time as a professional Group Leader *hihi*
and we have our long-term goal in mind [hopefully will be partnering with 'Pok Pok']. And the TERBISU
[bising selalu] award goes to.... *drum rolls ()&*&^*^$%@#%*
...OUR GROUP...hahaha *what a dream.
Ok, crap off. Better have a 15-min nap and later off to work *sigh...*
Bye-bye MoS. Have fun guys!
Posted by Ddee at 4:25 PM
Thursday, February 09, 2006
There is always a FIRST
time for everything...
When I was barely 2 years old, I drove my mom crazy for wanting to go to school...
So I wore my FIRST
carried my FIRST
made my FIRST
friend in playgroup...
wrote my FIRST
spelled my FIRST
and managed to memorize my FIRST
As I grew older... *tsah..*
I had my FIRST
got my FIRST
joined my FIRST *and only*
learned to make my FIRST
got my FIRST
visa on my FIRST
stepped on a new land and had my FIRST
And today, as I am having my FIRST
internship *not working*
experience, heaps and heaps of FIRST
encounters happened and brighten my life... *see, it's not so dull ler*
- It's the FIRST time I met an @IESECer...guess who? She was a candidate to replace my Executive from Philippine. Imagine how surprised I was!! She is a very friendly lady, and no doubt my supervisor likes her. Yey.. I talked to her like I've known her for quite some time...and my supervisor even asked me for an opinion about her since I talked to her for quite some time while she was waiting.
- It's also the FIRST time I was locked outside my office. Apparently my pass can only be used up to 9pm. When I went to the restroom at almost 10pm, I couldn't get in and had to wait outside. Fortunately, Joan from Finance went out to the toilet...and I scared her so much *haha..I was sorta jumped onto her*. So, I had my FIRST official Over-Time tonight.
- And my supervisor actually jokingly asked me to quit school and work there *to replace my Executive*. I was like: "Heh?..wow this is kewl haha". Of course I appeared calm outside. But later she continued by asking me to consider working there after I graduated *muahaha...we'll see yar!* My FIRST time getting this kind of serious-joke.
Yeah...life has been great and wonderful thus far. I must enjoy my stay there or else I won't survive another 18 weeks ^.*
Yet, must prepare myself for the worse..which is the lull period where there will only be me and my supervisor for the whole Department *heard about one-month-notice for resigning?*.
eMTePe Asia Award is coming soon, and the workload is gonna be crazy....be ready to work like a 'horse'. Be strong gal!You can do it...I can do it...We can do it... Let's fight!!
Posted by Ddee at 12:50 AM
Title: "Sepasang" :) *hihi...no intention yak* not under @IESEC Getaway hihi
Posted by Ddee at 12:20 AM
Up to 10 nationalities gathered....and we had LOTSA FUN!!
@IESEC Sentosa Getaway
Posted by Ddee at 12:17 AM
As beautiful as the flowers....*muahaha -__-'
@IESEC Sentosa Getaway
Posted by Ddee at 12:14 AM
AUO...UO...UO...I can see that there's a cute pirate on the sea....*climb higher*
@IESEC Sentosa Getaway
Posted by Ddee at 12:04 AM
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Good things come in pairs*
I received a pair of earrings from my supervisor as a gift from Bangkok...
I met VJ Colby and VJ Utt *muahaha* and it's great to know that they aren't cocky celebs...
I received a pair of oranges from the TOP boss...personally ^.*
I watched a pair of lions dancing in our office... *The 4D Toto is 8018*
and the list SHOULD
go on and on...Good things come in pairs*
But...So do some of the bad ones...
I lost my pair of office passes...*hiks..somebody please find them for me* must have droped them somewhere within the premise... Bye-bye 35$!!
My two Execs (yes, NOT
one but two) are leaving me soon *hiks...hiks...*
*Just the same tagline used for MTV Double Trouble show featuring VJ May and VJ Choy
Update from work:
- I am still placed in the middle of nowhere with just tables, PC and my own boxes *hehe*
- Have to extend my internship for a week till 23 June due to my leave in March [Philippines, you better be a good one ugh!...]
- Caspar is still enjoying his holiday in Beijing, so I am left alone in the middle of nowhere
- Just had lunch with 10 other interns *muahaha* at the break-out area. Three tables were joined to accommodate all of us
- 6 of us had S$3.50 nasi lemak *more chili yar Auntie...*
- Deadline for premium quotations is on Monday. Aiyooo, faster open lar China factories.... *huhuhu*
- Realized that I have to let my supervisor at work to know bout the monthly report.... *Gosh, did I write something bad about her?*
- Work is getting more exciting...FIGHTO!
Update from 'life':
- Finished a whole series of Korean Drama in two days *muahaha...what an achievement*
- Now, can't wait to have more movies queueing... *Euy, share dunk!!*
- Haven't been in contact with some friends
- Keeping my @iesec community event rolling *yey...think it's been approved. Time to work guys!*
- Finding mates for FYP now *sigh...the thought of it makes me....dizzy lol*
Ok...continue my work now....ta ta
Posted by Ddee at 5:59 PM